Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 16 February 2018

Imagine That Customer Link Up

Imagine That Customer Link Up
https://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com.au/2017/12/customer-link-up-is-back.html

Optional theme for February is hearts.

Imagine That is having a fundraiser for Ronald McDonald House Charity
Every order of $10 or more will be emailed the adorable "Valentine Kitty" kit free.
https://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html
and all net proceeds from the store will be donated.

I have used one of the papers and one of the precolloured digi stamps from the Valentine Kitty kit on my card,   The kit includes coloured and black and white digis, papers and sentiments.




I have followed sketch No 130 at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 so I would also like to add my card to that challenge


I would also like to add my card to the following:

Craftaholics R Us - use red on card

Crafting by Designs - valentine

Crafty Gals Corner 159 - add a heart

Cutie Pie 120 - valentines or mums

If you give a crafter a cookie - cookie challenge 87 - hearts

Little Red Wagon - 433 Love

Show us your pussies 27 - love


12 comments:

Fikreta said...

its so cute!

Heide said...

What a cute little image! Love the mug too. Glad you could join us this challenge. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Sandy said...

What a sweet little image. Thanks for joining the fun at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie. Sandy/DT

Kristine said...

HI GranMargaret!! Nice digital layout with this kit! THANK YOU for sharing about my fundraiser ♥ Good luck in the challenges!!

JanR said...

Great card! Such a sweet kitten. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

ike said...

Delightful - a very sweet card. LUV this kit :-)
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Lisa xx said...

This is gorgeous, what a sweet image. Happy to see you joining in with us as
Lisa ssw2

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable!!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Deanne Saunders said...

... and thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! DIGISTAMPS challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Kleri said...

Super sweet!Thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Gals Corner this week!Hope you join us again soon!
Hugs
Kleri DT
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

Rae Ann said...

What a sweet kitty! The touch of blue adds a great pop.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Add a Heart challenge.

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card... Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge:)
Wendy x